Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"REVENGE OF THE QUEERS March 15, 2006"

Ann Coulter emerges from the swamp with fire in her eyes this week. She's after liberals for not endorsing a conservative black judge, who it just so happens went on to a life of theft and fraud. I wonder if, perhaps, an endorsement was not forthcoming because there were questions about Claude Allen's character, not, as Ann would have it, over his race. See, Ann hasn't progressed to that point where only questions about a person's character and abilities are asked when assessing their worth - she still expects people to judge others on the color of their skin.

All Ann's bluster and blather about racist liberals is really just comedic foreplay however, for her defense of Mr Allen's crime summons forth the real orgiastic feast of laughter:

"This week at The New York Times, it was revenge of the queers. I'm sorry it took a tough period in Allen's life for The New York Times to feature him under a banner headline on its front page, but all in all, I'm glad to finally know about Claude Allen. I'm proud to have this great fellow sinner in our party."

Damn the woman can spin like a top.

Other notable Republicans that Ann will be delighted to have join her party of sin:

Tom Delay
Jack Abramoff
John Doolittle
Randy "Duke" Cunningham

Caveat: this is not to say that liberal governments aren't subject to corruption, but the list sited above is just the tip of the iceberg. I think it's fair to say that there is something terribly wrong with the state of conservative politics today.

Next on the corruption menu will be a home-grown scandal - the dark tale of the Australian Wheat Board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you can read her- she makes me want to throw up. You are a bit of a masochist, no?

Don Quixote said...

I force myself to wade through the crud because she is representative of a lot of conservative views. But, her words do make me feel rather ill. I may not be able to read too many more of her columns - it is just too sick.