Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Possible success

In October I sat a tertiarty admissions test in order to gain access to a University course next year. I got the results yesterday and, out of the ten thousand people that sat the text Australia wide, I got in the top 93%. Strangely, a voice at the back of my mind wonders what happened to the other 7%. I'm still not guaranteed a place in a course, however this result should put me in pretty good stead. 1st round Uni offers come out in about 3 weeks time.

5 comments:

estars said...

HUZZAH!

lividia said...

woot!!!!

Don Quixote said...

Ah, thanks for the woots and the huzzahs, but I haven't been offered a place at a Uni yet. When I get offered a place I'll break out the woots and huzzahs in full force!

some girl said...

Congrats...you'll get to be exactly where you want. I mean unless the 7% of the population that tested better than you (and don't get me started on testing and people who test well) all want to go to the same place as you and even then, I would be willing to bet that you will still get to be exactly where you want to be.

My point: Congrats and have a little faith.

Don Quixote said...

Thanks Somegirl. Faith is in little supply, but I'll try to have some.