Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My 2005 reading list

My planned and utterly unrealistic reading list for 2005, in order that I intend to consume it, is as follows:

Solzhenitsyn a Soul in Exile - Josephy Pearce
Warning to the West - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
The Subterraneans - Jack Kerouac
The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath
The complete works of Oscar Wilde
The castle - Franz Kafka
America - Franz Kafka
Faust (pt 1) - Goethe
The Dressmaker - Rosalie Ham
The complete works of William Shakespeare
Robinson Crusoe - Daniel Dafoe
Gods and Goddesses of India - Arjula Bedi
The dialogues of Plato
Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts
Europe, a history - Norman Davies

Mathematically I don't think that it is possible to read all those pages in one year, even if I was to quit my job and take up reading full time, but hey, you have to have goals, right?

Wish me luck!

No comments: