Seven things to do before I die:
1) Stand atop the misty peak of Machu Picchu (Wayna Picchu)
2) Write a book 3) Find peace
4) 'Walk like an Egyptian' amidst the pyramids (walking like an Egyptian is very important)
5) Become fluent in a language other than English
6) Unlock the mystery of the universe
7) Visit Russia - lecture Lenin's corpse on the failings of his doctrine
Seven things I cannot do:
1) I can't say goodbye to girls that I love
2) I've never been able to stick to instructions when constructing something
3) Talking with other guys about cars is something I'll never be able to do
4) I have a bad back and, consequently, I can't touch my toes
5) I can't speak another language (yet!)
6) I can't play the banjo with my teeth (nor with my hands for that matter).
7) I can't accept phony, trumped up wars on terror.
Seven things that attract me to blogging:
1) Capturing my personal history
2) Typing instead of handwriting (if you saw mine you'd understand).
3) Wow, this is a hard one
4) That last one wasn't really a point
5) I'm nearly at 7
Seven things I say most often:
1) I have a theory...
2) That is CRAZY!!!
3) Are you serious?
4) Does maniacal laughter count as something a person 'says'? Possibly not, but I laugh maniacally quite a bit...
5) Here comes an avalanche of bullshit...
6) Wowzers! (I haven't been able to stop saying that since I first watched Inspector gadget when I was 12 years old)
7) Hell's bells!
Seven books that I love:
1) The 1st Circle -A Solzhenitsyn
2) August 1914 & November 1916 - A Solzhenitsyn
3) The Trial - F Kafka
4) Don Quixote! - Cervantes
5) How To Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
6) The collected works of Oscar Wilde - Guess who?
7) Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
Seven movies that I watch over and over again:
1) Lost in translation
2) Three colors: red, white and blue
3) Citizen Kane
5) Mulholland drive
6) A clockwork orange
7) Paris Texas
Seven songs I play over and over:
1) Multiple spouse wounds - The Mars Volta
2) Packed like sardines in a crushed tin box - Radiohead
3) Can't make a sound - Elliott Smith
4) The crystal ship - The Doors
5) The werewolf - Cat power
6) The cedar room - the doves
7) The man who sold the world - David Bowie or Nirvana
Seven people I want to join in on this meme, whatever parts are applicable, either in the comments here or on their own blogs:
I'm not entirely sure that seven people read this blog, but if you'd like to do it then I'd definitely be interested in your answers.