Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Update

I can’t post properly while I’m at work. I can only submit a little post (like this one) – anything larger and blogger fries like the mind of a vodka swilling Russian while he supervises a now-defunct nuclear missile station.

But, there are three things that I’m going to post about when I get home from work tonight:

1) I visited the Spiegel tent on the weekend to watch the Burlesque hour

2) I went to the Stanley Kubrick exhibition on the weekend and it was Farkin’ amazin’

3) It has been almost a year since that fateful day; almost a year since I made a terrible choice. And, in a strange coincidence, she rang last night (why do people do that?). It’s been almost 8 months since we last talked. I think I’d like to write a longer piece about her; about what went wrong and what went right; and about my vision for the future.

Oh, and as an aside, nicotine patches give you very strange dreams (there is actually a disclaimer on the box), and for someone already gifted – or cursed! – with vivid dreams it can mean only one thing: fucking loopy, nutty, batshit insane dreams.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet I can out-crazy you on the having of insane dreams. I've beat out pretty much everyone else I know anyways :P

The vodka swilling Russian sounds like the beginning of a James Bond movie. In fact...I'm sure it is...but good imagery :P

Don Quixote said...

Well, I think we should have a dream-off then. We shall have to blog about our most outlandish dreams and see who comes out on top in the crazy stakes. I think you'll be surprised...